Maud (smaller cinema) in Mirth, Marvel & Maud (former Granada cinema), 186 Hoe St, Walthamstow E17 4QH
WE LOVE CREATING CINEMA
- WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY 2015 Our pop-up cinema in the Winns Gallery, Lloyd Park
- Jo & Simon Breakfast Show BBC LONDON 94.9FM Nick Bertram's film reviewer slot on 14/01/17
- FOREST CHOIR CONCERT An evening of silent films with live choral/orchestral music
- TIME LAPSE SET UP One of our 1.5 hour set up in 1.5 minutes
- CINEMA ALFRESCO Bugsy Malone in Stoneydown Park September 2015
- LEGO MOVIE Scribble & Smudge made an animated Lego Movie at our Kids' Film Lounge on 23rd May 2015
- WILLIAM MORRIS GALLERY 2015 A screening of a Russian Agitprop clasic OCTOBER:10 Days That Shook The World
- A CINEMATIC WINTER WONDERLAND Pop-up screening in a heated marquee in Braintree
- PRIORY COURT COMMUNITY CENTRE 2015 Our pop-up cinema for residents of Priory Court Estate
- CINEMA ALFRESCO AT THE WANSTEAD FRINGE 2015 Our pop-up cinema at Wanstead Cricket Club
- CINEMA ALFRESCO Our outdoor screenings at The Red Lion in Leytonstone for their Deckchair Cinema
Paula – Xmas season has officially started for me. Watching Christmas Vacation @StowFilmLounge
Mousey – Do yourself a favour. Get up/down to @StowFilmLounge at @MirthMarvelE17. Absolutely loved tonight’s performance.
Ecocide Film – @MarcusShep @StowFilmLounge Thanks so much for hosting last night’s #Ecocide screening & discussion with @backcastme Lovely vibe
Marcus – Thanks To @Julietbrownie for tonight’s ECOCIDE screening @StowFilmLounge – powerful, disturbing and important
Greg – Amazing time with @StowFilmLounge for one of the first film screenings in 13 Years at the beautiful Granada!
Pam – A Matter Of Life And Death at @Maud_at_mmm was the perfect way to spend a wintry Sunday afternoon. Thanks @StowFilmLounge
Hannah – I’m late to this, but this local partnership is so absolutely perfect. And what a great film too!
Marginalia – @StowFilmLounge @MirthMarvelE17 How on trend can you be… 70 years since A Matter Of Life And Death
Carly – Fab night at @MirthMarvelE17 last night watching Young Frankenstein. Thanks guys! @StowFilmLounge
Eleanor – Lovely to be back watching films at the old Granada #walthamstow @MirthMarvelE17 @StowFilmLounge
Laya – Londoners: The @StowFilmLounge is a wonderful, warm, and intimate setting to watch movies and make a nice evening out of it.
Fabsternation – oh we were chatting in the popcorn & pizza queue, I believe. Yes, a great evening & film choice, thank you @StowFilmLounge
Lady Stow – Brilliant night at @StowFilmLounge last night watching Pride. Best film I’ve seen for ages and good company too
Claude – A really great night though! Loved the film and the dancing – thank you x
Owen – Lovely night @StowFilmLounge for Still The Enemy Within. Great cinema and nice crowd. Just jealous I didnt get any pizza!
Anna – @StowFilmLounge – sold out Northern Soul night was brilliant, tk u
Pam – E17-bound to intro a film at the fabulous @StowFilmLounge tonight
Alan – Bonnie & Clyde @StowFilmLounge was magnificent. A great projection in a genuine social club.
Lindsay – What a brilliant night @StowFilmLounge Thank You! #spinaltap
Aisling – The best cinema experience I have ever had! It’s our favourite place in Walthamstow.
Dave – First time at @StowFilmLounge with baby showing of “Behind the Candelabra”, perfectly organised, had a brilliant morning. Sensible pricing makes it really feel like a service. A really pleasant experience and I enjoyed it more than a conventional cinema. More relaxed with kids.
Anna – Loved the Stone Roses film last night. Thank you for a real communal experience.
Jen - Just had my easiest kids’ party yet at Kids’ Film Lounge @StowFilmLounge – would thoroughly recommend!
Matthew – My Brother The Devil is an amazing film. Cool place too.
Joanna – I hope to return tosoon. Had a great night!
Alex – First time at Stow Film Lounge Fantastico! Bar, great pizza and super-cosy. Thanks for a great night!
Lucy – Loved my night at S– thoroughly recommend it to everyone. Shall definitely return.
Charlotte – Cockles well and truly warmed by Searching For The Sugar Man at. And Orford Social Club made an impressive pop-up cinema.
Creine – Wow! First time to the cinema in over a yr. Thxfor welcoming me back into the land of adults. ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ brill